Jennifer is a Reader in Management and Co-Investigator for Brokering Additive Manufacturing (BAM). Her Research interests include:
- Digital manufacturing ecosystems;
- Additive manufacturing supply chains and business models;
- Reshoring and the geographies of manufacturing; and,
- Industry and policy engagement on digital manufacturing.
- Supply chain complexity: Additive Manufacturing in the post COVID-19 era
- Reshoring and Additive Manufacturing: a new era in the geographies of production?
- "I have so little time [...] I got shit I need to do": critical perspectives on making and sharing in Manchester's FabLab
- Recontextualising service work and HRM in the digital economy: An integrated framework for theory and practice
- Current perspectives on metal AM: Hype, volume manufacturing and the geographies of production