James Gopsill MEng PhD
James is a Research Fellow at the Unviersity of Bristol.
- Novel Rapid Prototyping Tools
- Generative Design Methods
- Democratising Design
- Engineering Informatics
- Investigating and characterising variability in CAD modelling: An overview
- The emergent structures in digital engineering work: what can we learn from dynamic DSMs of near-identical systems design projects?
- Managing complex engineering projects: What can we learn from the evolving digital footprint?
- Using finite element analysis to influence the infill design of fused deposition modelled parts
- Improving engineering information retrieval by combining TD-IDF and product structure classification
- A 3D in vitro model of the human breast duct: A method to unravel myoepithelial-luminal interactions in the progression of breast cancer
- Objects manufactured by fused deposition modelling (FDM): Lessons from the design of three everyday artefacts
- Automatic design structure matrices: A comparison of two formula student projects
- Democratisation of design for functional objects manufactured by fused deposition
- Automatic generation of design structure matrices through the evolution of product models