Today we have opened four new clean access challenges that are open for submissions now:
- Clean Access Challenge 3: Hot Desking in a COVID-19 World
- Clean Access Challenge 4: Hackspaces
- Clean Access Challenge 5: Contact Free Cash
- Clean Access Challenge 6: Shared Toilets
What is in a submission?
To be efficient with your time and to reduce the burden of paperwork our submission guidelines are as light-weight as possible, including a short overview/description, details of use, and the all important CAD/CAM models. We encourage the use of photographs and images and just enough information to present the design, its installation and operation. Given this, contributions should be a simple email adhering to the following minimum submission guidelines:
- Provide enough information to describe the design (purpose, typical applications, etc), ideally in the form or a short written summary.
- Contain instruction / guidance for use, ideally in the form of photos or videos.
- If to be digitally manufactured, CAM tractable files be provided for reproduction (eg STLs for 3D printing) and CAD tractable files (STEP or IGES) so designs can be customised or further developed if necessary.
All published designs will be made open access and shared with the global community to aid transition to normality post lockdown. By participating in the Clean Access Challenge you consent to the terms of creative commons license CC BY 4.0.
All submissions for open challenges should be submitted to email@example.com.